A graduate of University of Miami and University of Miami School of Medicine in Florida, Dr. Mondo did a Flexible Internship at Highland General Hospital of Oakland, California. His Orthopaedic Surgical Residency at Alton Ochsner Medical Foundation in New Orleans, Louisiana.
- Florida Medical AssociationSouthern Orthopaedic Association
- American College of Sports Medicine
- Martin County Medical Society
- Port St. Lucie Chamber of Commerce, Charter Member
- Florida Orthopaedic Society
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- He is the current Orthopaedic Consulting Physician for Indian River State College.